Presented at Middle East Electricity the new supercompact series SK160DC and PMG160K
Sincro compactness expands to new fields of application by introducing two new series, presented to the international public at Middle East Electricity 2019.
Models with smallest dimensions but biggest performances and reliability, made on 160-mm steel casing, for demanding markets in terms of energy supply and size.
Innovative products developed to offer full power in an entirely optimized space, putting the real needs of our customers first.
Unmissable, this week March 5 to 7 Stand # S3.D59
- Typical applications: telecoms, battery chargers, APUs, LED lighting towers and systems
- BRUSHLESS/DIGITAL AVR technology with integrated rectifier bridge
- 48VDC execution up to 250A
- Variable speed and parallel between alternators mode
- Ripple < 0,5% (9-phase versions available)
- For variable speed gen-sets (power on demand)
- Dedicated designed permanent magnet generator
- Power up to 65 kVA @ 3000 RPM
- High efficiency
- Suitable for AC/DC/AC power electronic