This week (28-30 November) CMZ is taking part at SPS IPC DRIVES,
spreading Soga Energy Team’s Italian know-how
SPS IPC DRIVES is Europe’s most important exhibition dedicated to electric automation.
This important event has been chosen to introduce CMZ as a company of the Soga Energy Team to the international market.
By integrating CMZ hi-tech skills in industrial motion control with SOGA’s deep electromechanical expertise, we are spreading worldwide Soga Energy Team’s Italian know-how and capability in developing tailored solutions meeting the specific needs of OEMs.
STRONG ITALIAN KNOW-HOW
● CMZ is leader in Italy in solutions for motion control. Next to a full range of products and devices for electric automation, its main asset is the Research & Development dept focused on developing hi-tech special, dedicated projects for industrial applications.
● SOGA brand is acknowledged for its highly customized electric motors for a variety of applications, even for demanding ones.
● SINCRO alternators range is one of the widest in the power generation industry (over 280 models 1 to 2,600 kVA). Our models are among the most compact in the world.
● AGROWATT is a leading brand for p.t.o. tractor-driven generators and its range offering is the most complete one on the market (more than 50 models up to 93kVA, with registered name and patented Italian design). We have been pioneers in inventing this revolutionary way to generate power, in 2001.
● SOGAENERGIES permanent magnet generators are the market leaders in Italy for direct-drive (DD) wind turbines with gearless drive system.